- Read a classic
- Finish the Book of Mormon before the baby comes (July 22-due date)
- Redecorate hallway
- Organize basement storage shelves
- See a play at the Playmill
- Master a new song on the piano
- Master a new song on the guitar
- Go snowboarding
- Learn how to use my new Silhouette Cameo (learn all of its functions and try them at least once)
- Read all of the conference talks that occur while I'm 26.
- Plant flowers in the front pots and keep them alive!!!
- Replant a vegetable garden
- Walk/elliptical/bike/move 500 miles.
- Go to the temple 12 times
- Have a baby
- Decorate baby room
- Blog 52 times
- Get blog books printed
- Clean windows- inside the cracks and everything
- Read a self-help book
- Help get Clay's second book published
- Establish a budgeting system
- Go snow-shoeing
- Sand and refinish my table, with plenty of gloss finish
- Learn to use my ice cream maker and make some ice cream
- Plan and execute another freezer meal day (ideally one for summer and one for winter)
Some of these are repeats from last year, which is pretty self-explanatory I'm sure. But I'll explain anyway- I didn't accomplish them. ha :) Try try again! Also, some are repeats that I want to repeat- like flowers and garden! Coming up with 26 things is hard. Did you notice one of these things is having a baby? I decided that was a big enough item to go on the list :) Also, the 500 miles thing. When I say that, it sounds HUGE. When I think about it in detail, its really not that huge. Do you know how easy it is to walk a mile? Like way easy. I do a mile on the elliptical in about 10 minutes. So if you think of it that way, it's not that far fetched to think about me moving 500 miles. Also, I plan on walking a lot this summer, ALSO I plan on walking a lot with the baby in the bob. I love this list! I think some are super fun ones, some are super productive, some are super spiritual, and some are helping develop my talents. I mean, how much more well-rounded can I get?!
PS- I still believe in blogging, I do. I like recording things other than pictures and small quick captions. I like expressing my thoughts. This is why I am trying the achievable goal of 52 blog posts, which is trying to be at least once a week. I want to keep this up. It's important to me and my sanity I think.